The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are NeonLink, its affiliates or other third party licensors. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You many not modify, copy , reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on this site, including without limitation text, graphics, code and or software. By donating you agree to the terms of service.
We at NeonLink are not liable or responsible for any data loss of any kind, hacking of any kind to the user or staff, stolen information, or stolen credit information, racism/hate speech, discrimination of any kind to any user.
• All information provided by you when registering must be correct. You cancel services that you have with us from your client area. It is not the responsibility of NeonLink to cancel your PayPal subscription(s) when your service(s) are canceled. If you do not cancel your PayPal subscription(s) upon canceling your service(s), any and all payments received will NOT be refunded.
• NeonLink considers all credit card or PayPal chargebacks for services rendered, or partially rendered, to be fraudulent. We also considers all credit card or PayPal payments as a donation to our server(s) and/or community.
Use of Service
• Use of service(s) provided by NeonLink to transmit or generate content deemed illicit in the United States of America could result in your services being terminated without refund.
• NeonLink reserves to right to limit or revoke any package access at any time, with or without reason(s) without refund.
• You also recognize our community's rules and/or guidelines and if at any given moment NeonLink deems you've broke any rules of any sort, we reserve the right to permanently ban you from all NeonLink server(s) and/or service(s) without refund.
• You also recognize when making a purchase you will not be eligible for a refund. All purchases are final. However, you may receive in-store credit if approved by us.
• You also recognize that any edit of custom class must be requested and approved by the neonlink community
Violation of TOS
• Any forms of breaking the terms of service(TOS), that person or persons will be fined up to $200, Permanent bans of all NeonLink, or law enforced imprisonment.
• You also understand that you are donating/purchasing for a Virtual/Digital/Intangible/Gaming item that is not covered by PayPal Purchase Protection policy under PayPal user agreement.
13.3 Ineligible Items/transactions
Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize
All users and vip must listen to staff of there own discrepancy or server disciplinary actions will be taken.
Any form of manipulation of the server or website with out the consent of owners will be fined up to $100 and Federal disciplinary actions. Hacking of any server/websites databases or any form of NeonLink property will be fined up to $100 or Federal disciplinary actions.
All users and VIP must follow rules both explicitly stated and rules not written but up to staff discretion. If a user or VIP member breaks said rules, disciplinary measures will be taken. If a user's or VIP member's access is revoked for breaking rules, there is zero obligation to renew access or refund any purchases made/compensate any damages. Staffing for NeonLink is all on a voluntary basis; there is no guaranteed compensation for any volunteer work, whether monetary or not.
Staff member must follow guidelines set by NeonLink; breaking any rules may result in a ban in-game, on forums, or from NeonLink as a whole (all related community websites) and any damages made with abuse of power may result in access to NeonLink being revoked without any compensation.